Register for this webinar now!
Information Security In A Healthcare Setting
Safeguarding Electronic Protected Health Information From
Ransomware & Other Threats
GuardianISG Threat Series: Ransomware
$149 Live 1 Hour Webinar – June 28, 2017 – 11:00AM EDT
Healthcare Information Security Webinar
Safeguarding Electronic Protected Health Information
Could your organization operate if all of your data was inaccessible? Ransomware, a form of malware, encrypts files such as documents and photos, and requires a ransom be paid in order to decrypt the files. The recent WannaCry attacks have many people in healthcare very concerned.
The best cybersecurity investment you can make is better training. Spending millions on security technology can certainly make an executive feel safe. But the major sources of cyber threats aren’t technological. They’re found in the human brain, in the form of curiosity, ignorance, apathy, and hubris. These human forms of malware can be present in any organization and are every bit as dangerous as threats delivered through malicious code.Harvard Business Review
This training will discuss steps you can take. Things you can ask your employees to do, or not do, that will improve the security of your information. Well trained employees are your best defense against cyber attack. And since it’s impossible to prevent every attack, we’ll also discuss how to respond to an incident.
- Risk Management
- Information Security Policy
- Securing Electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI)
- Software Patch Management
- Password Management
- Mobile Device Security
- Endpoint Security
- Data Backup & Recovery
- Securing Cloud Services
- Secure Web Browsing
- Securing Email
- Securing Social Media
- Securing Remote Employees
- Incident Response
- Business Continuity Planning
- Secure Software Development
- Securing IT Infrastructure
- Securing Medical Devices
- Securing Industrial Control Systems
- Physical Security
- Security Awareness
- Ransomware Is A Real Threat To Every Healthcare Facility
- Criminals Are Looking For Your Weaknesses. Are You?
- There Are Steps You Can Take Toward Protecting Your Facility.
Who Should Attend?
- Designed For Non-Technical Managers & Employees
- Hospital Administrators
- Operations Managers
- IT Staff and Managers
- Chief Information Officers